SAP ERP ECC + HANA
Global Design, Implementation, and Deployment of an SAP ERP. From planning, to developing a governance organization, to compliance with SOX and GxP. SEI has multiple SAP LifeCycle implementations across every Region on the Globe. From delivery of localizations, legal, and statutory market requirement, master data management, application development, conversions, testing, and cutover activities, we do it all. We also provide Application Managed Services as well as Hosting services.
Oracle E-Business Suite
SEI has multiple Oracle e-Business LifeCycle implementations across EuAfme , Asia Pacific, Canada & Latin American regions. From Financials to Supply Chain to Manufacturing, as well as infrastructure capabilities to efficiently utilizing your database using advanced technologies like Oracle RAC, we do it all.
Other ERP Platforms
Whether you are a Small to Medium-sized business and the cost of SAP or Oracle is prohibitive or a large multi-national organization seeking a secondary ERP for your smaller markets, we can help. With a large range of ERPs to choose from, we can review the requirements and propose an ERP just right-sized for your organization. Examples of other more popular ERPs are Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle NetSuite, JDEdwards OneWorld, SUN Financials. We can help evaluate a fit and select the right ERP for you.
Program & Project Management
Provided the leadership to deliver global Programs and Projects across business units, markets, and plants globally. SEI manages a vast portfolio of projects and including implementing a governance model to manage priorities and resolve issues.
- Execute program management disciplines for the development of new solutions and services and have the overall responsibility for delivery of a group of inter-dependent projects.
- Manage the inter-dependent quality of a program by tight linkages, shared constraints, stakeholder conflict and the evaluation of competing priorities
- Ensures performance of constituent projects within the program against schedule, budget, and expected deliverables
This includes the leap into eCommerce, and the evolution of todays social networking solutions.
EA Roadmap and Blueprinting
SEI Enterprise Architect’s supports the investment decision-making process to support the organization’s mission and strategies. This includes both identifying candidate programs and also identifying defects in governance, which cause the organization not to achieve is mission.
- Measures and models the current business processes to determine if the processes meet the organization’s mission and strategies, and if and how well the current IT systems enable and support the rocesses.
- Enterprise Blueprints – creating a notional design for an upgrade to replacement of an existing IT system, or the creation of a new system to more optimally support the organization’s processes, strategies, and mission
- Business Case Development – determining the potential value of creating a new or updating an existing IT system. For those projects that management funds, the Enterprise Architect will later use the metrics of this business case to determine if the implementation project met the objectives as outlined in the business case.
Enterprise Strategy Analysis
This is about the integration and interaction of all of the processes and the governance supporting those processes. SEI considers all aspects of what impacts the Enterprise and develops a strategy for execution
- Business Process Measurement and Modeling – is the process of determining if and how well the organization’s processes meet the organization’s mission and strategies, how well the organization’s processes support those strategies, and if and how well the IT systems support the processes.
- Clearly identifying Changes in the Enterprise to meet the organization’s changing business requirements
- Building a record of good IT investment decisions
This requires a good understanding of both the customer’s requirements and the system architecture
- Maintaining the currency of the Enterprise
- Changing to meet a changing organizational environment
- The timeliness and cost of maintenance is not justified to management unless it can help with decision-making
- Identifying Disruptive Technology (Technologies that either challenge the organization or provide organizational opportunities)
Applications drive a company’s business processes – but the challenges of implementing and supporting application environments are increasing By looking at Cloud and SaaS applications, we industrialize implementation and support process and help align to IT investments with a clients strategic imperatives, which can reduce cost by as much as 50%.
Cloud and SaaS Applications help you reduce your cost model, upgrade costs, support costs, run costs and overall lower your Total Cost of Ownership. You receive, a turn key system with embedded process .flexible enough to help you align Your organizational requirements.
We provide a robust delivery mechanism with a highly optimized onsite-offshore mix that allows our customers to reap the benefits.
implementation, maintenance and support services
- 24/7 Application Support
- Incident and Problem Management
- Testing Services
- Oracle E-Business
- SunSystems / Infor 10
- Microsoft Dynamics
Industry Best of Breeds
- Concur Travel & Expense
Cloud, SaaS Applications